Paying forward and Giving back through Community Services and humanitarian efforts. By way of
- Academic education – Supporting the educational needs of underprivileged children.
- In 2014 I undertook the Thames Path Challenge walking 184 miles (294 Km) in 16 days. I would repeat this adventure in 2017, walking rural Zimbabwe over 10 days. Both efforts raised money for students in the UK and Zimbabwe under Vana Trust
- Currently working with 10 students in Zimbabwe. From primary school to university
- Vocational education – Supporting the development of talent and skills
- Currently, work with a sewing project in Zambia.
As part of our CSR, We are launching the Brand With A Cause Initiative (BWACI). ThandiWrap commits to channel a percentage of its profit to these initiatives